NeatUpload for Liunx Description
The NeatUpload ™ ASP.NET component allows developers to stream uploaded files to storage (filesystem or database) and allows users to monitor upload Progress. It is open source and works under Mono's XSP/mod_mono as well as Microsoft's ASP.NET implementation. It features several custom controls, including:
* MultiFile allows all users to select multiple files to upload and allows Flash 8+ users to select multiple files from a single file selection dialog.
* ProgressBar displays the upload progress either inline or in a popup.
* UnloadConfirmer prevents users from accidentally interrupting an upload by leaving the page.
* Works in web gardens and web farms.
* Works under medium trust environments when installed in the GAC.
* Works under Mono's XSP/mod_mono and Microsoft's ASP.NET 1.1 or higher.
* Easy to install and use. Add the UploadHttpModule to the section of your Web.config and drag-and-drop the controls using the Visual Studios Web Forms Designer.
* ProgressBar control can display processing progress in addition to upload progress.
* Allows customization through styles, custom progress display pages, UploadStorageProviders, and UploadStateStoreProviders, and provides an API for creating your own file upload and progress controls.
* Falls back to using ASP.NET's HttpPostedFile if the NeatUpload UploadHttpModule is not present. This makes it easy to remove the HttpModule if for some reason it causes problems.
NeatUpload for Liunx Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in NeatUpload for Liunx 1.3.11
Release notes are not available currently.
NeatUpload for Liunx Requirements
No additional system requirements.